• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Asleep" Horror Short

I think that the filming style/camera angles/lighting is good enough to go ahead and develop something with a plot.

It did feel a little cliched with the winding up music. (Although I dont know how to do it any other way because I haven't dabbled in horror yet) BUT, I found myself tensing up just a little. Which does not happen very often during full movies, much less during a short. So like I said, it's good enough to invest the shooting style in a plot. :)

It did feel a little cliched with the winding up music. (Although I dont know how to do it any other way because I haven't dabbled in horror yet) BUT, I found myself tensing up just a little. Which does not happen very often during full movies, much less during a short. So like I said, it's good enough to invest the shooting style in a plot. :)

Thanks for the input. We have a bunch of ideas floating around, so we'll see what we can do to make it happen.

Back