• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DETOURS now on Amazon Prime!

So many people have Prime these days.

I need to check it out as soon as I have time. :)

Had to finish watching it today! Great road trip flick, congrats. One of my fave flicks is Jim Jarmusch - Stranger Than Paradise, also a road trip flick to Florida. Most these days are simply humor, nice to see a dramatic one with humor. Not sure of the budget but looking forward to see what you could do with a bigger one. Don't really do amazon reviews (just never have) but if I can help promote it lemme know, and I'll do what I can. :)

Originally posted by IndieTalk: Had to finish watching it today! Great road trip flick, congrats. One of my fave flicks is Jim Jarmusch - Stranger Than Paradise, also a road trip flick to Florida. Most these days are simply humor, nice to see a dramatic one with humor. Not sure of the budget but looking forward to see what you could do with a bigger one. Don't really do amazon reviews (just never have) but if I can help promote it lemme know, and I'll do what I can.

Thanks so much! And I definitely understand re Amazon. The best you can do to help promote it is probably to encourage people here on IT to watch it :)

Watching this movie was the best decision I made today. Left it a 5-star rating on Amazon and loved every minute. Wow, was this good. Congratulations and kudos!

Originally posted by WendyFisher42: Watching this movie was the best decision I made today. Left it a 5-star rating on Amazon and loved every minute. Wow, was this good. Congratulations and kudos!

Thank you Wendy! I appreciate you watching AND (especially) the good review :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lucky Hardwood: My favorite character is Joe.

Thanks for watching - I appreciate it. I love Joe, but he was almost a disaster.

I had written a completely different script for him, and it was done by a different actor. When we got the rough cut, I realized he wasn't working as intended at all. So I re-wrote that portion of the script and auditioned new actors. Then we worked with our audio post guy to re-record it, with the actor (the wonderful Craig Wollman) improv'ing some great stuff. I'm thrilled with how he turned out, but it was definitely a late game recovery.

Back