Composer offering FREE original instrumental soundtrack, intro, clip etc

Howdy,

I’ve been getting in to soundtracks etc and I’d like to try to expand my portfolio, if you will, by doing a free soundtrack for somebody. So far I’ve made music in a few different genres – have a listen to the showreel below for a better idea.

I hope you don’t mind - but a couple of conditions for this:

- must be instrumental
- must be short a production, by short I guess less than 15 mins
- no crazy deadlines (I work 9-5 at the moment and I’m busy with music in the evenings and weekends, so I hope you understand I probably can’t drop absolutely everything for a freebie job but I will certainly break my balls to make it happen)
- I can’t afford any extra costs like professional mixing, mastering etc at the moment – so if the piece becomes more complicated with a good few tracks etc, (which is fine) you may actually want it professionally mixed and you would look after that cost yourself.

This showreel will give you an idea of what I can do. I think you’ll find me easy to work with and basically I’ll give unlimited revisions until its right and you’re happy as Larry. I'm hard-working, reliable and a nice guy to boot.

If you’re interested, drop me an ‘ol message with details of your project. If I get a few replies I’ll pick the most appropriate or what I think I’ll be able to get done within timeframes etc.

Nice one

Back