• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NORMAL -- official trailer release

Hello all. It's been a while since I stopped by and said hello. I've been super busy as of late.

I wanted to share with you the trailer for our newest feature, Normal. We are really excited about this, and I'm very pleased with the cut of the trailer.

Let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much.

http://vimeo.com/71755042

EDIT: either the DP or Director may have already posted this...sorry if it's a repeat. Cheers.

Last edited:
Your film looks absolutely great but if I am not mistaken your Director of photography posted the trailer a while back.

However I might be mistaken ,good luck with the film , looks fantastic!:yes:

Ah, OK. I didn't know Ken posted the trailer. Or maybe it was Richard the director. Hmmm. Sorry. I haven't been here in a while.

Hi Michael! :cool:

Yah, we get very regular updates from Ken. He's pretty excited about Normal in particular. :)

How you been doin'? I moved down to OC the same time you arrived in LA. Kinda missed ya there, but I saw you ended up working on a Chupacabra flick & that Alice movie with several peeps I know. Hope you & Sarah are up to your eyeballs in acting gigs. You are both very talented. :yes:

Hey Steve! We should do coffee or something if you're in the neighborhood. Actually a bit slow right now...but we are cool with that.

Duplicate post? Meh. That's annoying when it's some schmuck trying to sell us some random fill-in-the-blank.

It's anything but annoying when it's from an old IT'er! It's really nice to see that you're having such great successes, Michael, and I'm glad to see you on the forum, even if it's just a brief visit. :)

Back