• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new reel

Too long. 5 minutes = way too long.

In my opinion, your best stuff is in the first 2 mins. Cut it at the 2:10 mark.

I'm sure you're going to do what you want to do. You asked for an opinion, I offered it. What you do with it is for you to decide.

I just know I lost focus at the 2 min mark. It usually indicates where the material turns.

What you need to do is choose your priority. Do you want to include the work you like or the work that is likely to lead to more work.

Show casting your stronger performances will lead to more work. Showing the performances that make you feel better lead to nostalgia.

Agree with Sweetie, keep it under 2 minutes. The stuff before the 2.10 mark is the best, but can be trimmed a bit more. Include no more than one scene from your neo-nazi character, if you really want that stuff in there (if you pick one carefully, it might be useful in showing a bit of range).

Back