• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Interview with Lestat

I don't know the flick so would not get the spoof, but the actors are very close to the originals, how did you cast that?

I don't know the flick so would not get the spoof, but the actors are very close to the originals, how did you cast that?

I met one at a party. Then a month later met the other.
I wrote the project after the fact.

I posted it on facebook and didn't get a single like or comment.
I know comedy isn't really my thing but I felt like fate forced my hand and I gave into the desire. Stupid of me.

I keep telling myself I need to avoid comedy.

But i did this project all by myself, I didn't have any crew or help on preproduction or post production. my (ex)GF held the mic for a couple shots while i monitored the sound and worked the camera. it was tough

And finished projects are an accomplishment. :)

I'm still amazed at how much that guy looks like Christian Slater. But don't cringe too much at this video, it got a laugh out of me, which is hard to achieve. ;)

One big problem is that interview with the vampire came out in 1994 and no one is familiar with the source material. FWIW I captured the essence of the film.

I keep swearing off comedy then attempting comedy and failing haha the circle of life.

The next thing I release is going to be a crime thriller :)
I think I'm better at those.

I'm familiar with the movie

Familiar like you saw it 23 years ago when it came out? :lol:
This project was just made for fun, then i couldn't finish it so I took the footage i had and molded it into a trailer.

There was supposed to be this whole thing where the fake lestat thought he was really tom cruise and the christian slater guy hated being told that he looks like christian slater. Oh well.

I also love the edge of tomorrow reference that I worked in but no one laughs at it.
Comedy is so hard :no:

dude asked me to remove the credits where i say to go check out his band.

He didn't want the affiliation for some reason.
I mean damn I know I'm not funny but it's not like this is controversial media.

Put the new link up top.

LOL
I know the movie and you made me laugh twice indeed ;)
It looks like it was fun to make.

Your titles are horrible, btw, but I know graphic design is hard when you are a filmmaker. (I'm no good either.)

LOL
I know the movie and you made me laugh twice indeed ;)
It looks like it was fun to make.

Your titles are horrible, btw, but I know graphic design is hard when you are a filmmaker. (I'm no good either.)

Well damn look at that!! Someone new watched it and laughed!

Back