• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mondo SEXXXX: the terry kobrah story

Looks interesting. I had a hard time seeing any narrative structure to the film in this trailer. It looks like a montage of twisted situations. So I take it this involves a sort of coerced S&M vaudeville. The visual style is very dark(overly dark?), and by that I mean the actual shadows and colors are moody. Finally, I like the rose-petal-David bust shot at the end but the growing Mondo Sexxxx text kind of irks me, growing text always strikes me as amateur-looking. That's all I could find to critique, overall looks like a good production.:)

Thanks for the compliments guys! Actually there is a very strong narrative structure to the film that is not expressed through these quick series of shots. (this was made to reel in some extras for a big shoot i have coming up) it's all told through docu style interviews with Terry himself as he is dying of aids,the townsfolk, and a surviving gimp after his demise all explaining the legend of terry kobrah and how he affected their lives spliced in with scenes of his past life from childhood to his deranged "family" of gimps and mondo bitches to his death and funural. Can't wait to finish shooting!

Last edited:
Back