Hulu to require cable subscription, too

That's retarded. When it comes to stuff like this, I let my wallet do the talking. I simply will not pay for it. IMO its the most powerful tool that we, have.

Nothing is free forever. Anyone else remember when ATMs were first introduced. And how they were free, all the time, no matter which one you used or what you used it for? Heh. Yeah. How's that working out for us again? :D

The Adult Swim Video site has almost everything tagged as a "Gold" episode these days - same deal.

Too bad about hulu. No reason to subscribe to + if someone already subscribes to cable. Sort of shoots themselves in the foot if customers gave it a second of thought.

I have four words for the fine folks at Hulu (and frankly, for the folks at Netflix too if they don't start improving their streaming service):

Amazon.

Prime.

Instant.

Video.

Last edited:
To be fair, Amazon prime instant video has a pretty horrid collection. I'm a prime member, but not for their video.

Hulu+ is pretty great. I don't like ads, but they aren't too bad and I can play it on my phone/iPad/ps3 etc. Netflix is good until you've seen it all haha. I've suspended my account until arrested development's new season comes out there.

Amazon's collection does kinda bite, but their picture quality is WAY better than I get out of Netlfix, and I can watch most of the same Docs (which is what I use that for more than TV shows) on AP Instant.

Never saw the point in subing to Hulu +. Same problem I have with paid cable channels. If I am paying, I want no ads. Period. If I am not paying, then by all means, throw ads my way.

Back