• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Just Started A Production Company In Chicago. Come Like Us On Facebook

Hello,

Me and my partner have just started a production company in Chicago, called BRAVE EYE FILMS. We are gearing up production on our first project, called Honey.

Here is the synopsis:

In the dark and twisted world of underground crime, tomorrow is never guaranteed. While the big families think they run the scene, the idea of ethics comes is hard to come by, but this is what sets HONEY, a veteran hitman, apart from his corrupt peers. Under the watchful eye of his mentor, Evelyn, a woman that was forced to work her way up the ranks of the underground crime syndicate, the pair forms the deadliest pairing in all of organized crime. When Honey is tasked with taking out the head of a rival operation, who has been distributing a new drug through the city’s club scene, he comes across the legend of El Padre, an urban legend that has creeped into the minds of police officers and criminals everywhere, setting events into motion that can never be reversed.

We just opened up a Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/braveeyefilms

So please like on Facebook and I'll keep you posted on what's happening with Honey and if some of you live in the city and want to be involved, just let me know.

Facebook is also a nice place to promote a business. A lot of people are on social media these days and hence making it the best platform for advertising and marketing. Even I took help of facebook ad management recently and my business is getting a lot of traffic after that.

Back