[Apr 23] What are you working on this week?

i'm going to start editing a crime thriller to provide actors with footage for their demo reels.

there are two days left of shooting on that project so hopefully i can build some momentum and keep editing until its a lock. to say ive been in a rut would be an understatement

Attachments

• ben.jpg
    ben.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
My sci-fi short is now 35 minutes long as I added in a new scene on Monday nighr. New spaceship arrived from Amazon. Too busy to open up the box to make sure it arrived undamaged. Hopefully, in another day or so. My time is even a little more quartered, sliced, and diced than a week ago. I need time to breathe.

Hiring professional sound for my short and finding a location. Pretty amazing how the same type of location can cost 25,000¥ per hour in Central Tokyo, but take a train for less than an hour and the same type of place can cost 30,000¥ for an entire day.

Hiring professional sound for my short and finding a location. Pretty amazing how the same type of location can cost 25,000¥ per hour in Central Tokyo, but take a train for less than an hour and the same type of place can cost 30,000¥ for an entire day.

You can save so much money at the indie level if you use your wits. Nice location scouting!

Back