• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dance Choreography to New Flame

Brand new music video here for you guys to check out. Seeing as I haven't really gotten any feedback at all on the last I just hope you guys give this a look at least. (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrHo29Oqq8

First location was pretty dope, thought it was a still pic at first, then saw the figure coming up in the middle. What was the rationale behind keeping the dancer in a silhouette or was that just because the blacks were crushed down? If that was intended no prob, just missed a bit of detail in some of his moves since he was mainly in darkness. Other than that, framing was great, I'm assuming natural lighting too. Nice work.

yeah way too dark to appreciate some of the moves

whats up with the name chris brown choreography?

For both of you, yeah, I made it silhouettey the way I did for a new look. I intended to mask a few of his moves because he could be a bit repetetive and I just wanted to portray him the best I could.

Thanks very much though! :)

And Sfoster, "New Flame by Chris Brown Choreography"? Where's the confusion? It's choreography to the song New Flame by Chris Brown. :hmm:

And Sfoster, "New Flame by Chris Brown Choreography"? Where's the confusion? It's choreography to the song New Flame by Chris Brown. :hmm:

Is there an official affiliation or just the overlaid track?

For most of the moves the darkness is okay but when he does things like play with his vest and hat that's where we don't get to see as much as we should

For both of you, yeah, I made it silhouettey the way I did for a new look. I intended to mask a few of his moves because he could be a bit repetetive and I just wanted to portray him the best I could.

Thanks very much though! :)

Gotcha. Was gonna comment on the repetitiveness but it makes sense now. Smart thinking :yes:

Is there an official affiliation or just the overlaid track?

For most of the moves the darkness is okay but when he does things like play with his vest and hat that's where we don't get to see as much as we should

I wish it were official, we're on our way their, this guy and I!

Those moves were repeated much too much... Lately he's been getting a lot of hate on his repetition and lack of new moves, so I've been trying to be just as much as a director as a producer/manager/agent. It's really easy for dancers to lose their image.

Back