• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Is it a feature film material?

I made this short back in 2011 (it was my second short film I did with amateur friends with NO film knowledge - and the acting sucks!) but... Some say it is a good little film and I am thinking of writing a feature length script... one day...

Do you think it is a feature film material?

It is 15 mins or crap acting but try to handle it lol (Im in it and I had to tell my friends what to do and how to do it and my acting just came out terrible :( but no excuses)

here >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WvQ-1-ygJ8 <<<

If you think it is good and you have previous feature film screenplay writing experience and would like to collab on writing a script... let me know lol :D

I think they're right - it is a good little film. I don't think the revelation at the end would be as monumental in a feature, and the idiosyncratic camera-work/colour grading etc. would be more off-putting during that length.

Back