Prepare to have your mind blown!

Sure you can. I was just having one of those looking out the window on a rainy day with soft piano music playing in the background, "Do you have enough life insurance" moments. ;)
But I don't want to be one of those sad people.

All levity aside: Anyone who dismisses that 9/11 could have been an inside job, without careful examination, should really go back and brush up on their U.S. history. The U.S., and almost any other country, has a long history of falsifieing or greatly exagerating events to further political ends. Just saying.

All levity aside: Anyone who dismisses that 9/11 could have been an inside job, without careful examination, should really go back and brush up on their U.S. history. The U.S., and almost any other country, has a long history of falsifieing or greatly exagerating events to further political ends. Just saying.

I agree.

Oh, I agree, 100%. But a Darth Vader inside-job conspiracy? Too funny.

Sorry, I honestly can't tell what that site is for - is it saying that the US did it or that 9/11 is totally reasonable and happened the way we were told?

(the parody is funny but from the homepage I can't tell what side that guy is on)

Fun. Sarcasm directed toward Star Wars geeks holding conspiracy theories? Uh, okay. I'm sure they're yucking it up back in the Fox News Network breakroom. Okay, I do realize that Star Wars geeks are not the target. =D

Anway, a fun thing about it is that you can imagine a convoluted narrative in which the Emperor allowed the first Death Star to be destroyed all for the purpose of bringing Luke to the darkside...although that seems like a very costly approach.

Sorry, I honestly can't tell what that site is for - is it saying that the US did it or that 9/11 is totally reasonable and happened the way we were told?

(the parody is funny but from the homepage I can't tell what side that guy is on)

I have no clue; I haven't even looked at the rest of the website. I just think the Star Wars thing is funny.

Anway, a fun thing about it is that you can imagine a convoluted narrative in which the Emperor allowed the first Death Star to be destroyed all for the purpose of bringing Luke to the darkside...although that seems like a very costly approach.

Actually, I think they needed a false-flag, so they could drum-up support to invade Hoth.

Back