• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Investor, producer for JUNGLE's SPIRIT wanted

I have finished preparing to the shooting of the movie, JUNGLE's SPIRIT , a Horror, and Mystery Thriller about the executing of 5 young girls from one Chinese village in Malaysia by Japanese army at the 2nd W.W. But film is about the modern time. Need a sponsor from industries like automotive, video, fashion for product placing (the film have a lot of race scenes at the high way). As well financial partner. The film will shouted in Malaysia with very high rendits!

For all interested, please contact us by email ingostorm@HotPOP.com

More about the film and project at the site:

Official Ingo Storm Film Production Site

Last edited:
Do you have a director attached to this project? It's sounds pretty cool. I took a look at the site as well. Just wonder, as I might want to send in my resume or something. :)

attached director | resume + "something"

Dear HailtotheKing:

At the moment we search for investment, product placement, sponsors and some other financial help into the project. If I tell you “YES” cool, send me your resume, so it sound, like I want arrange you, and it is simple unserious from me to do that. Sure I am interesting for nice great people from the iNDiETALK community, and sure I will happy to work with good people from here too. But it’s always something about money. And that, what we are on the half way to find. If you means it can help us to find the good money if we work with you together, - nice, we will happy to accept your offer. But do we can work together depend on the facts, how we understand each other in working process. WE must be really a same thinking team of people, who work one great thing together. The stuff, what we have as a bomb! Especially because it is based on the real story, what happen. By the way to tell, I am not anti-Japanese in my movie, absolutely NO.
But I am anti-war in that ! This absolutely YES !
Ok, by the way, if you want to chat or discuss with us, contact me by email ( my email adress ), it take faster sometimes to talk, if you use the SKYpe, we can do it free on charge so long how we need.

By the way thanks again for your replay… Hope to listen more from you.

HailtotheKing said:
Do you have a director attached to this project? It's sounds pretty cool. I took a look at the site as well. Just wonder, as I might want to send in my resume or something. :)

no others in mind ?

I am very sorry if someone has interpreted my quote "bomb stuff" wrong..! :rolleyes:

We have nothing related to terrrorrist or the same shit else, but it's funny, what you think about. And I wandering, ~~~ is that all, what you have in mind … no other ideas in mind ?

Spatula said:
I wonder if any web-filters picked that :censored: sucker up..

Last edited:
No, no, no. I was just kidding around.

If you're looking for funding, there are plenty of ways to go about it. Contact companies/organizations that might benefit from inclusion on your film, try rich people you know who have too much money for thier own good. It sounds like you have a good concept, and I'm sure people will jump aboard. Just get someone (or yourself) to smooth-talk some investors on board, and make it happen.

Maybe even shoot a test scene, for demostration purposes?

I recently purchased "Filmmaking for Dummies" and it's a fantastic book. See if you can find a copy. It was $30 Canadian, and well worth it. Lots of good funding tips in there.

a couple of dollars

Spatula said:
If you're looking for funding, there are plenty of ways to go about it. Contact companies/organizations that might benefit from inclusion on your film, try rich people you know who have too much money for thier own good. It sounds like you have a good concept, and I'm sure people will jump aboard. Just get someone (or yourself) to smooth-talk some investors on board, and make it happen.

... if you know, few of them with a couple of dollars, can give them my greeting ! u get a commission …
:yes:

Spatula said:
If you're looking for funding, .....

Dear Unknown Friend:

So because a lot of people still have ask for the first shootings, I have allow myself put here few first scenes , which we have shoot by filming.

Some of them we will edit, or even cut out, but nerveless, enjoy the first view. This site has this exclusively !

All kinds of advice(s) by found finding are always welcome! You know, I am not very powerful with those kinds of works. And now one thing more, a lot of people from "officials" and "authorities" suddenly don't like my script (film) so it's a lot of thing, which I must done now, not only the funding case.

But don't worry, we make finish. And my fans over the world will sure enjoy the film soon.

Take care, ... keep smile, ... and take it easy! …or Easy take you… :hi:

ingo at night

Looks really nice! Beautiful pictures. They really make me want to see this movie made, just because those locations are nice to look at. You should probably use those to approach possible investors... make a scrap book out of them, and have a press kit. Make a synopsis and script, pictures and other information (maybe get a few actors to sign up with headshots, if you're casting and directing this thing), and start handing out packages.
The government won't like your script because of the strong implications. But there are other ways who arn't so biased. Maybe approch local business owners and offer them executive producer credits for contributions. Get a lot of them on board, and work up a budget. Then hire an independant production company and shoot your flick.
Good luck, there old chum, sounds like you've got a good project going! :)

Back