• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Editing and Camera services--

R

Run_dle_vision

Visit www.rundlevision.com

All Final Cut Pro editing just $10.00 an hour and $15.00 an hour for digitizing, unless you supply the deck.

Cannon Xl1s and operator $125.00 a day flate rate for 9 hrs, no insurance, no hassle.

Film look you prject $150.00 per 10 minutes other rates may be able to be worked out.

Also will light small video projects for $125.00 per 10 hour day.

My name is Robert and I am based in the Los ANgeles area. I have all my own equipment and editing. Currently I am at work on an Occult Adventure Film. Looking for other people that love making films and are interested in making a movie out of passion.

I have made films for money and there's always strings attached unless you make the film yourself, so who wants to make a movie?

check out www.rundlevision.com to get an idea of some of the equipment I own even though its under construction it still gives you an idea of myself.

Always love hearing from other artists, Actors that want to ACT and Spfx or makeup people or anyone to creative for their own good.

You can email me at robert@rundlevision.com always willing to shoot another project in trade for help, or offer access to my Avid.

Equipment I own:
Cannon Xl1s,
G4 dual 1 gig powerhouse with FCP3,
Avid Xpress dv 3.5 on a smoking fast pc,
Excellent film look and digital correction,
After Effects,
55mm and Cine look + much much more.

Robert Rundle

Back