[Jul 2] What are you working on this week?

Now that I have resolve working I've returned to my old Color correction Handbook.
I only made it 1/4 of the way through last time, then i became frustrated and quit because I didn't have access to adequate grading software and couldn't do any of the cool things i read about.

Long week of editing ahead. Got my VFX shots back, now need to continue the battle of CC and grading. I want a finished visual by Friday. Then I’m just waiting on music and it’s done.

Added establishing shots, new sound effects, added new footage to my major fight scene to add more hand to hand combat. Communicated with my music composer the film will be ready for music in August. I am also doing some color grading. More inspiration hit last night. Adding in an extra character into an establishing shot. I Photoshopped the cyborg stunt dummy into doing guard duty in front of the military bace exterior establishing shot.

Last edited:
I just found out one of my costars died from Last Cup: Road to the World Series of Beer Pong.
Jamie succeeded at things that I tried and failed.

People liked him more than me, he was able to get other people to join him and work on software together. I was all alone with no help and after 18 months got burned out, I never finished that last 6 months to start my software company.

He created his and made a ton of money. He got married.
Died after a long battle with brain cancer.

I've never even been engaged and sometimes I feel like my life ended years ago.
How do I keep outliving these people?

Why does the homeless man outside with no legs and a painful hand that looks like it should be amputated still have a will to survive? I doubt he'll have hands for long.

No one ever said the universe was fair, so Jamie is gone and I'm still here.

RIP at 38

Back