Composer and Audio Engineer Available

Hey everyone,

I just joined the board, and I'm hoping to make some connections here. So I wanted to just do a little shameless self promotion here.

I'm an audio engineer with over 10 years experience recording / mixing / editing.

I'm very familiar with Pro Tools, Logic, and Final Cut... and tons of other stuff

I'm also a composer, a lot of music I write focuses on the rock side, but I can do electronic soundscapes, and some small orchestral pieces, acoustic, electronic, etc.

So basically I'm trying to offer my services, I need to get some more credits under my belt as I am trying to make more of a career out of my talents.

soundcloud.com/jonballard <--- go there to hear some of my latest work.

I'm really interested in composing the score for some small films.

I'd also love to get some work mixing the audio for films and projects, as well as creating any kind of Sound Design if needed.

I look forward to working with you!

Hi there,
We are an indie production house currently developing a feature length mystery/horror film in the veins of arthur conan doyle..
Looking for a composer to score for the film..Was wondering if you would be interested?
Again, its a very low budget one location shoot however opening credits are up for grabs..
Lookin forward to your reply

Ash

Back