any adventurous filmakers out there?

Hi All: Thanks to all the great feedback I have gotten in the past couple days, I put this together. I published this to craigs list and am searching for filmaker forums to post it on:

Hello: My name is Walter Tore and I have created a one of a kind approach to music. I call it Spontobeat. What this means is I create my words and music spontaneously. I have no idea what is coming out and have been doing this for almost 50 years. I have had a fairly interesting musical backround (so I am told :) ) and currently play as a real one man band. I play the drums with feet, guitar, harmonica on a rack, sing and keyboard, all at once.

What I am interested in trying is an experment with filmakers. I hoping to meet some folks that would like to make a video(s) (spontaneous would be ideal) to my music. I put no parimeters on it. I am a firm beliver that artists should create without any outside pressures and am open to publishing anything that turns me on. I have over 1,600 songs at the site below. There is also a video of me perfoming in my studio(has close to 12,000 views), and a bio. My songs are snapshots of the moment in time of my life, the universe, past, present, future, and dreams of dreamers. I am the only person in the world doing what I do, and maybe with the right collaborations, things can go somewhere. I am looking for new adventures and this sounds like it could be a fun one. No need to be a pro filmaker. I am into the soul note. That is real art IMO, so don't be shy. If you are interested, contact me and I can send you any song you would like to put a video to. Dream Big because life is too short to not to! Walter

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Back