• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bleed American

Congrats! Looks like a good film. I think the trailer could have been done better tho. It starts of with an out of context line and then shows some pill bottles staged where they would never be on a pillow with a bad siren sound, and then references to LJ or OJ, and Gramps, which mean nothing in a trailer because we do not know the context.

It looks well shot and I'd like to see it. I am simply critiquing the trailer and think it could have shown more of the story instead of out of context material.

Congrats! Looks like a good film. I think the trailer could have been done better tho. It starts of with an out of context line and then shows some pill bottles staged where they would never be on a pillow with a bad siren sound, and then references to LJ or OJ, and Gramps, which mean nothing in a trailer because we do not know the context.

It looks well shot and I'd like to see it. I am simply critiquing the trailer and think it could have shown more of the story instead of out of context material.

Great notes, definitely appreciate it! Will keep these in mind when we edit the pre-release version.

To echo above. There is reference to the obstacle (mother) but what's the "call to action".

Based on the trailer the film is about...? A guy who has to take care of his family because his mother is too sick to do so. Is that right?

Back