In need of Video Editors

Hi there, we are in need for some video editors who are familiar with Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Any experience in Davinci Resolve is a plus but not a requirement. Anyone interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our site is still in development but there’s a form there for the application. Just put in the Subject: Video Encoder applicant. Thank you very much.

Could you describe the position a bit more? Is it a one time editor, or someone as part of your company? What kind of projects would be undertaken? Must applicants posses all these programs? and is this a position that could be filled from someone around the globe?
Thank you,
-Daniel

Last edited:
A better description would be nice indeed.
My Swedish isn't that good (although I do understand the Chef from The Muppet Show :P ) and the topic title says 'video editor', while the suggested subject line contains 'video encoder'.

That's not exactly a contact form, is it.. that's a comment form. :)

Agree, more information is necessary. I own and have experience with all of the software mentioned, but further detail would be very useful.

Sorry for not replying asap, just busy this past few days. It's a one time job, and I have had my fair share of applicants, so I have been reviewing them while I'm not it the forum. We are planning to do a documentary and in doing so, we're looking for people who are able to use the programs I have said in the above post. (That means that they should possess the programs as well)

Back