• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I directed and edited this MUSIC VIDEO for virtually no budget

The video was made for Color Television's single, "It's A Feeling", from his independently released debut full length album, The Hadron Pond, which I also collaborated on. The video was shot in three days and cost about 50 dollars, with essentially the sole purchase being a softening filter for my camera. There was no crew or extensive equipment, just one camera, a tripod, and two box lights.

I sincerely hope this doesn't come across as masturbatory, I just wanted to give some background information. Any feedback or criticisms would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcC8girCWgY

Berserk is definitely a fair descriptor, I mainly wanted to pick up the pace to lead into the chorus and play with semi-subliminal contrasts. I really appreciate the feedback, thank you.

Thank you kind Walter. The hands are actually practical, the animated look was achieved through the sweet sweet offerings of After Effects and color correction.

great job. i don't think any of his fans would guess this is a really low budge video

Back