Conscious/ Revolutionary/Soulful Hip Hop Artist

My name is Neal Anderson. I am a 23 year old hip hop artist from Kalamazoo MI that goes by the stage name of Shneal. I am currently working on my 6th project. I would love the chance to get some of my music into some indie films and spread my message. I have been Writing/Producing/Recording/Mixing/and Mastering music for about 6 years now. I also shoot and edit my own music videos and have written several shorts that I have yet to film because I do not feel they are complete and feel as though my time is better spent on my passion for music. If anyone would like to get in contact with me about a project they are working on I would gladly send them some tracks that I feel would fit. I could also send links to full album downloads for any film maker to listen through and pick out tracks they think would work for their film. Just signed up today and hope something comes of this. I am a member of many different sites like this so the best way to contact me would be by email. Thanks for your consideration. therealshneal@yahoo.com

Back