Movie Review Blog

Honestly, I think you have a ways to go - but your start isn't bad. The blog is very bland to look at, sprucing it up with some design is certainly a must. Also, I'd tackle either newer movies, or movies on the road-less-viewed. Reviewing stuff like LOTR in 2014 doesn't strike me as overly appealing to people reading a blog on movies, since they've (hopefully) formed their opinions on LOTR by now.

I'd check out NickClapper's blog. I wrote some stuff for him over the past few years, and he has a very nicely designed movie blog. Maybe shoot for something that is visually a bit more appealing, like his?

http://www.theclapperbored.com/

Thanks for the feedback! I will try to review some less viewed movies in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! I will try to review some less viewed movies in the future.

Well, I wasn't really getting at 'less viewed.' I was getting at older films - There's less of a point to reviewing something like LOTR that everyone has seen because it's been a long time since it came out.

Okay. That actually goes along better with the main goal of my blog, which is to expand the portfolio of movies I've viewed.

Back