• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Mini-Series

I didn't see the first short.

A lot of these shots could have been cut down by another second or so. It feels like you were trying to stretch the short out to hit your six minute mark. Also, I didn't watch it in HD, or maximised, but it looked like you had a darkish blue tint on the half of the screen that the dead guy was in. Either to make him look dead, or different. I would advise to either use makeup, or rotoscope his face. Makeup being much easier and time efficient.

That said, I'll watch ep1 and look forward to ep3.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Yeah we've heard the same thing from a couple people, the short definitely has spots that could have used a few more cuts. The blueish tint looks a lot better in HD, but yes I also agree that in the future makeup or rotoscoping is probably the best route.

Episode 3 comes out tomorrow night, let us know what you think and thanks for taking the time,

Jake

Pretty well done all around, I was particularly impressed by the last shot, I look forward to episode three.

Last edited:
Back