Double feature crowdfunder- horror

Hey guys wanna make sure everyone knows about my double feature crowdfunder on Kickstarter. We are currently raising funds for 2 slasher sequels to my first film The Campground. Next summer we will film The Campground 2 (The Campground: Varsin's Vengeance) and The Campground 3. We are wanting to get the franchise done with so we can move on to more ideas. We will be releasing The Campground 2 in the Fall of 15 and and Part 3 in the Summer of 16.

We are offering many perks ranging from DVDs, Producer credits, Screen used props, PA credits and more. We really wanted to make sure we had a perk that would appeal to everyone. The top seller is to get killed on camera in Part 2 or 3. Only 3 out of 10 spots remain at this time.

We chose to do this on kickstarter because we wanted to give you the quality we are promising you. We know the risk is all or nothing but we are confident that people will be happy with these films in the end result. For those worried about donating because they are unfamiliar with the first film we will be doing a recap of PT1 in the beginning of 2 to help catch new fans up. We also are selling Pt1 but only through the Kickstarter. It is unavailable everywhere else.

I hope you'll click over and watch my pitch video, check out the campaign and review the perks and select one that fits you best. Thank you for your time.

-Writer&Director
Roman Jossart

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1464244473/studio-605-presents-the-campground-2and3-slasher-h

I like this much more than your previous campaign... solely because it's not flexible funding!

Still a few issues with your video though... As before, it's just you and your actors talking to camera. I like to hear what you guys have got to say, but it would be nice to have that cut with some movie footage. Why did you not include some footage from the original movie? Also, so much of this is dark. Why did you not throw some light on you and your actors while recording these talking heads?

Still, I might throw some money your way for this one, as I'm a big fan of no-budget horror.

I didn't want to show original footage due to the fact that the quality of these next two are going to be of a much higher grade. I did not want to put in the minds of potential investors what it would look like based off of the first film. We had an actor show up late which is why we ran out of sunlight and for us to launch the Kickstarter in the timing that we wanted to launch it we had to film it that night dude everybody else's schedule.

I still hope that you'll take time to pledge some money towards it we would greatly appreciate it.

I didn't want to show original footage due to the fact that the quality of these next two are going to be of a much higher grade...

How about a few stills then? Presumably you took some good quality pictures during production? Even adding those into the video would help break things up.

We had an actor show up late which is why we ran out of sunlight...

If this we're me, I'd have either: A) shot everybody at night, lit artificially; or B) moved everybody indoors.

I still hope that you'll take time to pledge some money towards it we would greatly appreciate it.

Despite the problems with the video, I'll still likely give a little (I might even go for all 3 films), based on the simple fact that I like what you're trying to do. The problem is, I worry that casual browsers may be put off. You don't want people to be put off by the look of the original, but I think more people would be put off by your inability to set up a single light to record your video!

Back