• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Box- Horror / Thriller Short Film

Great film. Awesome cinematography. Kudos. I do think it would have been cool to see your main actor go all Nicholas Cage in the freakout scenes with the "box."

Since this is a thriller/horror film then my best advice is to work on pacing your scenes in a tighter and more melodic fashion; this will build greater dramatic tension and enthrall your audience.

Best wishes in your film endeavors!

Great film. Awesome cinematography. Kudos. I do think it would have been cool to see your main actor go all Nicholas Cage in the freakout scenes with the "box."

Since this is a thriller/horror film then my best advice is to work on pacing your scenes in a tighter and more melodic fashion; this will build greater dramatic tension and enthrall your audience.

Best wishes in your film endeavors!

Thank you very much bro really appreciate it, i'll work on my pacing for next time! :)

You're welcome, and thank you!

My first major experience with a horror film was 1984's A Nightmare on Elm Street, when I was almost twelve years old, and it is a slasher but also a great psychological horror as well. But what really scared me, aside from the events in the film, is the long lasting thoughts I had after viewing the movie, even months later, and that, to me, is what a true horror film does.

I totally get you! That's true horror, and should be every filmmaker's aspiration :)

Back