Batman vs. Spiderman

I'd be suprised if they use the POV shots at all in the final film. I expect that that scene was produced solely for the teaser, as a way of giving us a Spiderman fix, but without actually showing us Spidey. If they do use it, as Nick mentioned above, it'll just be as a replacement for Raimi's "Spidey swinging through the city" shots.

I personally thought the POV shot was kind of cool, gives the look of what spidey is seeing. As long as it's not over-used, which like was said I don't really think it will be, I have nothing against it.

Still stoked for the new spider man, as a kid I read the comics and everything and it's been a while, looking forward to it :D

I don't get it. They're making another version of Spiderman? Is it considered a remake? A re-reboot? Does this mean at some point down the road they'll make another version of Batman?

Confused...

i hate this idea of the reboot of the spiderman series i think if they were gunna do a reboot if would just be of spiderman 3 with the old cast and make venom a more important character who lives for the next movie and i know it would make sense to do it. but who cares i think everyone would watch it to see how they improved or discarded the whole dancing get clothes being confident and it making him more anti-social and hating the world and wanting to destroy it and build from there ovoiusly the movie would end with spidy a good guy but build from there and they would of had a terrific movie on there hands my opinion any objections

i hate this idea of the reboot of the spiderman series i think if they were gunna do a reboot if would just be of spiderman 3 with the old cast and make venom a more important character who lives for the next movie and i know it would make sense to do it. but who cares i think everyone would watch it to see how they improved or discarded the whole dancing get clothes being confident and it making him more anti-social and hating the world and wanting to destroy it and build from there ovoiusly the movie would end with spidy a good guy but build from there and they would of had a terrific movie on there hands my opinion any objections

My only objection is to your unwillingness to use any punctuation…

Honestly though, a remake of Spiderman 3, despite the fact that they could’ve made a better film, would be completely pointless. It was an okay film, Venom was in it enough for me, Sandman was a decent villain (why they didn’t use Lizard though, I’ll never know). And you do realise that Peter didn’t just change for the fun of it? At that point he was, in essence, Venom.

For me, “The Amazing Spiderman” should just be Spiderman 4. The new cast would do fine, it’s not the first time actors have been replaced in a movie.

id rather see it than this new remake for sure and they can make venom w/e they want, he should be a dark character not some jolly prick

In the fantasy-battle land, Batman would win, hands down. Why? He always has a plan. He has a plan for defeating every hero in the DC universe if they go evil. Including himself. Batman vs. Spiderman in Thunderdome? He probably has a plan. He's probably TRAINED for such an occasion ("plan for when I have no plan"). Never heard of Spiderman? Won't matter; he'd still have thought of a plan. The Marvel and DC universes have crossed over so many times throughout the years (there probably are several Batman vs. Spiderman comics), so even though they do not share continuity, he'd have heard of Spidey, and thus, have a plan ready.

Of course, this mostly applies to comic book Batman. Movie? Eh, tough to say, it's still early in his career. The only one Bats couldn't beat would be Deadpool, because he's impossible to plan against. Or to have a plan. Or to stick to a plan. Or sometimes even to spell "plan". You kinda have to wait for him to defeat himself, which isn't really Batman's style. Oh, and Squirrel Girl. NO ONE can defeat Squirrel Girl. Ever.

After reading more about the new movie, Andrew Garfield is Pete, good (loved him in Parnassus...loved Parnassus, actually). Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben, good. Rhys Ifans as the Lizard, good. Gwen Stacy in general, kinda meh. Stan Lee as Stan Lee, always good. J. Jonah Jameson cut from the movie...WHAT?!?!?! Pete as an emo rocker because "geeks aren't looked down upon"...you're losing me here.

Back