• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Following the making of a movie!

Hey all,

Just wanted to pass along my blog site where we'll be having production chronicles on my next project I'm working on. 2 are already posted and more will be posted in the coming weeks. We start shooting the first week of Jan. The first 2 Chronicles are about Location Scouting and Rehearsals for the cast. I'm only doing one role for this production, which is producer. (Oh and a bit part in the movie! :P ) Enjoy! :D

http://phillipsfilms.blogspot.com

Great stuff Cohen. Looks like you got some nice locations. I especially like the river and the little observatory platform with all the snow and ice.

Poke

...Hail,

...I look forward to seeing how things go for you, maybe you will keep up with me too, once I get my website up I'll let everyone know. It will keep people up on what I am doing as well...

....Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for your production!

--spinner :cool:

Thanks everyone for taking alook at what I have up so far. Lilith, just a small correction but I live in Missouri not Minnesota. Yes it gets cold here, but not as cold as up there! :D

Spinner, yeah just let us all know where you site is once you got it going. ;) I always like following what others are doing as well. Best of luck to you as well.

I have to say I love the fact that the web is giving film makers of every level the chance to have their say and get their opinions out.

Good work guys, keep it up!

Back