• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free 50 Pump-Action Shotgun actions - HD green screen footage

Hello all,
just informed my hv20 community about new shotgun pack. So want to propose and for all of you to check, rate and use in your projects my next little collection of shotgun(pump) actions(reloading, shooting, holding, beating, targeting etc.)

All videos are in HD resolution and .MP4 format. Quality is quite good and suitable for keying to clear video with alpha channel.
All shotgun shooting and reloading videos contains mastered HQ sound fx (shooting, reloading).
That means that you don't need to search for shogun main sounds, just drag and drop, key-out , and have fun with your video scene.
I am really sure, that these files will find place in your action-movies.
But in case you will use it - just drop a line about your project, where you will use these shotgun actions.

Shotgun files download page is here: http://www.cutestockfootage.com/free/video/pump-action-shotgun/

Examples:

Any comments and invectives appreciated!
Thanks

Last edited:
Back