• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Half-Life 2 prekeyed animations

Hello everyone,

friend of mine asked me to create for him few animations with a dancing HL 2 models - MetroCop. I was not lazy and made about ~30 different animations with different actions. So here is result. I thought that it can be useful for someone else , so i am posting it here.

Completely free and already pre-keyed Half-Life 2 theme video footage. Footage contains different animations with models from pc game Half-Life 2: metrocop, striders, headcrabs, guns etc. All videos contains three types of files: HD .MOV (with alpha channel), HD .MOV green screen and smaller resolution .FLV files.
Feel free to explore our catalog and download any pre-keyed footage you want. Half-Life 2 footage page is: http://www.cutestockfootage.com/free/video/half-life-2-theme/

Few thumbnail examples:
hlcutestock.png

*(please LIKE it or share with your friends if it will look useful for you, also drop a line if you'll use it somewhere)
Thanks!
Best wishes and good video projects!

Last edited:
Back