Any Summer Projects in Dallas?

I live in the Dallas area (actually, about 30 min. north of Dallas), and I need experience! I'll work for low pay or free...doing anything! I would just appreciate being a part of any good movie. If you are working on a cool movie this summer, respond to this thread...or email me at: LoganL@LoganLProductions.com.

P.S. After the summer, I move back up to Norman, OK for school.

Logan, me and my currently nameless group of cohorts will definitely be working on one or two projects in the Big D area this summer. I'll email you.

Poke

Hey, Jrutledge! Your stuff looks really quality from what I can tell from your site. Did you use a DVX100 to shoot poor Fenton? That's what it looks like. Is it possible for me to rent or borrow that camera from you in the future?

...The Mont?

...There's a restaurant in Norman called the Mont. It's great. If that's not what you're talking about, then I have no idea, haha...

hey logan,

Fenton and everything else on the site was shot with my 5 year old sony digital8 camera. I do some stuff in post to dress it up.

thanks for the compliment! I've got a old tape around that has four projects on it that I could send you if you like. The material on the tape dates back to July 2003, though.

Yes, of course I'm speaking of the restaurant! I once watched award winning actress Alfre Woodard devour an entire plate of cheese fries there. She might not have stopped to take a breath if it hadn't been for a serious drunk sorority girl begging an autograph.

Wow! Well, I can obviously only see stills from your site...but the stills look awesome! You must be pretty handy with After Effects (or whatever you use).

Anyway, Yeah! That would be great if you would send me a tape. I could send you one too (a DVD) if you want, but you should know: my good stuff is already on my site, and the rest is kind of crappy...

...We should keep in touch since we're both from Dallas (or near Dallas, hehe)...all of my contact info is on my website, including my mailing adress: http://LoganLProductions.com/contact.html

We should all get together for a project. You're all welcome to contact me (my contact info is at my site)! jrutledge, you must teach me how to use after effects someday. I don't understand it!

Back