Indie Film Producer - We Shot an entire feature film in 5 days.

Hi, My name Is Bill Clare

I am an Australian based producer and have recently completed filming on my first feature.

We shot the entire film over 5 separate shooting days. I am still alive after a grueling process. The film is deep into post-production and will be released very soon!

Anything is possible when you have a dedicated crew and your pre-production is spot on.

If this sounds interesting to you follow us on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePerfectNonsense :yes:

Hello, We are a team of animators, artists and writers. Now we are engaged in the creation of a 2D animated film "Shaman's Wisdom. The Gates of Eternity" about the mysteries and ancient teachings of shamans and in general of all the mystical and awareness that can help us to get out of the framework of stereotypical life discovering something another in this world. Basically, our team is composed of young, ambitious and enterprising people with the artistic view of the world ,who love to travel and look at life from all sides without losing sight of its objectivity . We are also associated interest in the books and the teachings of Carlos Castaneda, who helps us understand and feel something that a lot of people who do not stand out from the gray mass of everyday only vaguely heard . We very want to share our experiences and feelings with other people, who through this cartoon will be able to discover many new things and beautiful.Perhaps their life will not be the same monotone and senseless as before.They can find new aspects and areas in which they have not even looked befor.

Back