• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Raven (Music Video)

This is my third music video. Please leave any feedback on how I can improve or what you like! Thanks 8]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aizwCgWxX0

Some feedback for improvements on future videos:

• camera work, lighting, and framing need some serious attention
  • consider incorporating an actual concept into the video, maybe one that thematically ties into the song and lyrics
  • experiment with set design, costumes, and make-up
  • research and review some classic music videos and ones that you really like to use for inspiration
  • always ask yourself What is making this shot interesting? and explore ways to make it better
hope those help. good luck!

Some feedback for improvements on future videos:

• camera work, lighting, and framing need some serious attention
  • consider incorporating an actual concept into the video, maybe one that thematically ties into the song and lyrics
  • experiment with set design, costumes, and make-up
  • research and review some classic music videos and ones that you really like to use for inspiration
  • always ask yourself What is making this shot interesting? and explore ways to make it better
hope those help. good luck!

It was really shakey huh? 8/ I just figured out my camera settings to get outdoor lighting better a month ago, so hopefully I'll be able to have better quality from now on.

What do you suggest I do to help keep a steady hand while holding the camera?

What do you suggest I do to help keep a steady hand while holding the camera?

images

It works! :yes:

Back