• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Because I Love You - Feature Film

The Houston-based entertainment production companies, T-CAT Films, AMBITION Entertainment and iBELIEVE Enterprises, are currently in the post-production phase of the feature film “Because I Love You”, a crime drama that will keep you on edge.

The crime drama “Because I Love You” is helmed by acclaimed filmmaker Joseph A. Elmore Jr. With over 10 years in the industry, Elmore, an award winning Writer/Director began his film career as a screenwriter. His first feature was the award winning Docu-Drama "Water's Rising," released on DVD in April, 2007. Joseph followed up with the romantic comedy, “Speed Dating”, which won the 2010 audience choice award in the Pan African Film Festival.

“Because I Love You” stars “Half & Half” sitcom star -- Chico Benymon, VH1's "For the Love of Ray J" reality star -- Courtney Cameron(Jaguar), “The Great Debaters” movie star -- Donny Boaz, internet, video and magazine superstar -- Esther Baxter, Comedian & YouTube sensation “Shit Black Girls Say”-- Billy Sorrells, and Cash Money Recording Artist -- Just Brittany.

SYNOPSIS: Because I Love You
By Joseph Elmore
“Because I Love You is a story of CREAM, an exotic dancer and devoted mother of a beautiful, little girl named COOKIE. Cream is in the midst of a custody battle with her ex-husband Gregory, who wants her to stop dancing or give up her daughter. On the very night that Cream has decided to quit dancing, the strip club is robbed by a group of wild animals and she is taken captive and moved to an unknown location where she is beaten and raped repeatedly. They plan to use her and then kill her before they move on to the next city and the next job. The only thing keeping her alive is the care of one of the kidnappers who refuses to let her die and forces her to remember that her daughter needs her.

Follow us on our FaceBook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/becauseiloveyoumovie

Back