• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Canadian Invasion (Action-Comedy)

Prelude: In 1960, the Prime Minister of Canada, John Diefenbaker recalled the Canadian U.S. Ambassador after being angered by President Kennedy. Canada began to look for foreign allies to help exact its revenge against the United States. The USSR quickly volunteered.Canada drafted a military plan for a joint land invasion of the United States. The plan, named Operation Frozen Thunder, never came into effect. Until now...

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgNIjrTYcg4

This is my first venture into serious filmmaking, so I hope it turns out well. The video, titled Operation Frozen Thunder, is a comedic action short, showing a Canadian Invasion attempt of the US. I plan to continue doing these shorts and other recreational films, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you enjoy the video, please like the short on youtube as it would be a huge help.

Last edited:
Back