• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Bridal Accessory Promo Video

Hey everybody,

Please check out the promo video (link displayed below) I did for a Bridal accessory company based in the UK.

Please note I was on a strict time deadline on the day (approx 1hours shoot) as the agent was more focused with the photographer on the day.

However I was fortunate to have been given the opportunity to build my portfolio and gain some experience in the videography industry.

Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5UZTLRzpY

Thank you
www.kambobranding.com

I think the camerawork was good.

but in all honesty this was terribly directed, I would be interested to hear what the brief was for this?

all i got was gloom, misery, darkness nothing really that shines out as bridal.. which is meant to be a happy day and wonderful and sparkling and glamorous.. which there was none of therefore I would have been dissapointed with this video.

its not what you did was a bad job, it just missed the point and therefore renders the video useless for me.

Back