• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DVD Replication & More for Distribution

My name is Lisa Wisely. I am a producer (critically acclaimed Automatons, the soon to be released SATAN HATES YOU by James Felix McKenny and Larry Fessenden's Glass Eye Pix. In addition to being a producer, I am a partner in a merchandise supply company called Green Room Promotions. We work with a variety of entertainment companies to produce promotional and retail merchandise.

As we in addition to our friends and colleagues move toward new distribution models for our independent films, merchandising and replicating our own DVD product becomes more and more important. If you are looking for merchandise, printing or DVD replication for your project, please feel free to contact us. We provide discounts for filmmakers because we understand the challenges of making films, especially when you are doing it on your own.

We're happy to talk about your project so feel free to get in touch.

Best,

Lisa
Producer
The Work Room Productions
lisa@theworkroomproductions.com
www.theworkroomproductions.com

Our merchandise company is Green Room Promotions at www.greenroompromo.com. Feel free to get in touch at lisa@greenroompromo.com or lisa@theworkroomproductions.com.

Back