Synth-based scoring for horror/thriller

I just completed my first feature film score and also composed music for the trailer. You can view it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFJOootpaM

I specialized in synth-based scoring and I'm looking for my second feature film project. I'm open to any style, although horror or thriller are my favorite genres. My fee for an entire feature is $9000. This include all music but not the mastering. (I can deliver the files with a premix, but you'll have to do your own finishing/mastering.)

Short film work also available - price varies according to length. If you like what you hear in the trailer and would like to hear more, send me email at info@samson-films.com and I'll send you a password protected link to the full feature film.

MB

I got to be honest, this actually looks pretty good and I am impressed. The music is used effectively too. I am usually not as much of a fan of synth compared to real sounding instruments in an orchestra, but it is used very well here. Good job! In the trailer, when it says the words, like "DEVIL", or "HIS MIND", there are dust and scratches.

It felt out of place to have that since all the footage in the trailer looks newer. I don' t think you really need the dust and scratch effect, and I think it's become too much of a fad now, in the digital world. But that's just my opinion, and other than that, good job!

Back