• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Interfacing

Ah man, that was so good up until the end! The dialogue was funny and engaging, the conversation flowed quite naturally for the most part and the presentation was quirky and original. Shame you ruined it with the cheap stunt at the end, it puts me off watching any more in the series.

First episode was engaging, well paced and very well done. Aside from the cliche ending that completely ruined the whole thing, I really liked it.

Episode 2 was a complete 180. I have no idea what happened but it was slow paced, the acting all seemed forced and I couldn't get into it. I watched it about halfway and then had to turn it off. I just couldn't make it through the whole thing. I don't even care what dude did at the party which is the theme that is supposed to carry the viewer through to the end.

I won't be watching anymore of this series, and it's sad too because EP 1 was so well done.

I don't know what you guys did but whatever it was, you need to go back to your EP 1 formula!

Back