• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Feedback needed on ambitious short screenplay.

Hi gang

I've recently finished the second draft of a 20 minute screenplay that I am tentatively planning to shoot early next year. It's pretty ambitious and technically complicated for a low budget short, and is probably going to cost more money than should be spent on a short film!

Therefore I want to make sure it 'works'.

I'm sure you guys (and girls) know what it's like when you write something and become to close to it to look at it objectively.

If you are interested in reading it and telling me what you think please drop me an email to julian(at)luciddreampictures.co.uk (obviously replacing the 'at' for an '@'. (I don't want another email account spam blasted!!!))

I'm aware of a couple of problems with it but I wont say anything as I don't want to plant any seeds and it will be interesting to see if whoever reads it comes up with the same points.

I feel I must point out that the screenplay contains strong language, sex and violence, but then doesn't life?

Anyway, I look forward to hearing what you think.

Julian
www.luciddreampictures.co.uk

Back