• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Screenwriters Wanted For Two Major Projects

Screenwriters Wanted For Two Film Projects

We are looking for two aspiring and passionate screenwriters to write screenplays in collaboration for two feature film projects in development. They must be team players and have imaginative minds with a talent and passion for the art of quality storytelling. They will be able to begin immediately on full screenplays. They must be based in Los Angeles or surrounding area.

Please submit your resume and NO MORE than 10 pages of writing sample from any of your scripts only in the body of your email text. ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Contact at : independentproductions2004@yahoo.com
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Independent Productions said:
We are looking for two aspiring and passionate screenwriters to collaborate on screenplays for two major feature film projects in development. They must be team players and have imaginative minds with a talent and passion for the art of quality storytelling. They will be able to begin immediately on full screenplays. They must be based in Los Angeles or surrounding area.

Please submit your resume and NO MORE than 6 pages of writing samples from any of your scripts and a SYNOPSIS of NO MORE THAN 6 PAGES only in the body of your email text. ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Contact at : independentproductions2004@yahoo.com
This sounds like a great oppertunity.

I have two questions before I send my sample and resume:

You say you have two major projects in development - Is this a paying job?
What other movies have you completed?

Back