• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Online fundraiser for film "Theory of Happiness"

Please check out the trailer for the film, "The Theory of Happiness." I am currently fundraising to complete this project, and if you are able, please share or support the campaign:

Indiegogo.com/TheoryofHappiness.

Cover+Image.png

I am a filmmaker who has recently moved to Vancouver to finish work on this feature-length documentary. The film chronicles my journey, as I became a participant in a radical Ukrainian sect trying to discover happiness through mathematical formulas. Currently, I am fundraising to record a soundtrack by an internationally-renowned composer.

Please read about the campaign, view the trailer, share it with friends, and if you are able, support independent filmmakers!

Thank you!

Looks fantastic and I'm sure it will be, regardless of whether you get the money for this composer or not.

But I do hope you make your goal and I chipped in $10 to try and help out :)

Thank You!

Nick, I wanted to thank you for your donation!

It can be quite challenging to convince folks that don't personally know you that what you're doing is worthwhile. I'm touched that you decided to chip in, and I hope you will follow up on this project to see the final result!

I can be reached through my website: www.theoryofhappiness.com

Thanks again!
Greg

Back