• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 13 YEAR OLD (MADE MY OWN MUSIC VIDEO)

I'm 13 years old, my name is Hugo. I'm a music producer and a film maker. I made my first music video to a song called "Cocaine" that i also made. Please dont judge by the topic, i chose the topic to put a message out there. to show people how easily mess up their lives for the stupidist reasons. Thanks!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NMBpW1kFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NMBpW1kFQ

Last edited by a moderator:
13 year old (Made my first music video) looking for feedback!

I'm 13 years old, my name is Hugo. I'm a music producer and a film maker. I made my first music video to a song called "Cocaine" that i also made. Please dont judge by the topic, i chose the topic to put a message out there. to show people how easily mess up their lives for the stupidist reasons. Thanks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NMBpW1kFQ

That is a pretty bloody video. Looks fine if you want to scare people. There was a certain art to it. I think visually you would do good with horror.

I think there was maybe too much focus on the bleeding of the nose. You did do a good job of making it into a long scene all about bleeding but maybe too much of the same thing at points. Maybe you could show other things in their too. The end of the video did not show much except blood dripping on the wall for too long of a period. I did like how the blood went in reverse with the music at the end.

You need to pay attention to the beat of the music and try to time movements, scene changes (splits), to all go with the music. I would really focus on the beat and look at the wave forms of the audio to try to line up the clips to it. I would probably time changes to match the snare drum.

Overall I think you did a good job with this. I was impressed. Just needs a few more scenes in there to change it up and keep up the fast change pace. Anyways not sure what is needed but maybe add a few short clips in there to keep the pace up and not reshow too much of the same scenes. I thought it was real good but maybe the last quarter of the video is where I would consider adding in flashes of other scenes it seemed that area is where my attention seemed to lose interest.

Is this an anti drug ad?

Maybe have the detectives show up and find her body at the end. Or her getting carted away in a body bag out the front door into a truck at the end. Continues that creepy feel that way.

I am impressed that a 13 year old could make something this good. I would be impressed with anyone that made this video at any age. Good job. Keep on working on your films. I think you are doing very good. Who knows what the future holds.

Last edited:
im not sure i would call this a music video, rather just a short video? anyway good for a 13 year old, try making it more interesting, like see if theres any audio recordings of people giving speeches about cocaine, or something and put it in, it would make it more interesting to watch I'm my opinion..

Back