• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Recompense

I'm currently involved with a Star Wars fan film that has the single most passionate cast and crew I've honestly ever worked with on a project. To say I'm proud to have been asked to be the cinematographer for it would be an understatement. Our commitment to quality is unparalleled in terms of what we are setting out to do. We are shooting in 4K on the BMPC, in true anamorphic(!) and using vintage Canon lenses from the 1970's that enable us to achieve a true to the period look that is a mix of The Empire Strikes Back and Blade Runner.

The project is called The Recompense and it is currently beginning the start of it's second day on Kickstarter and yet it has already raised over 10% of it's funding goal. Please help us in any way you can. Whether it be a donation for one of our seriously awesome rewards or simply by sharing the campaign with people you know. Any and all support is welcome. If you have any questions please PM me and I'll be happy to get back to you. I could go on and on about how brilliant this project is, but the campaign video and page will do a far better job than I ever could.

Thank you all and May The Force Be With You!

http://kck.st/1cfx8OY

Back