• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hong Kong guerrilla style.

Looks interesting. Great job given the budget.

I would re-do the trailer though, give it more of a kick. I'd shorten it, amp it up - show more scenes, not stay with any given scene too long. The face at the end (with the Chinese characters and neon) was a miss for me.

Will you be entering this into festivals?

Well done completing your feature!!! :)

Thanks a lot!!

I'm already in the process (a very expensive process) of submitting screeners to several festivals.
I expect loads of rejections though.
I'm trying to convey the mood of the film with the trailer, as it's mostly dialogue based and relies a lot on atmosphere as well.
The face has always been a love and hate affair :)

Hello new dude :cool:

Nice work! Looks very cinematic and interesting. There were a few things that bothered me though. The first being that you have epic music playing, but not much is going on. It's just guys walking around doing... nothing.

There needs to be something more. It's too slow, and much of the dialogue in the voiceover is just exposition. Show, don't tell.

There are some neat shots and the film looks interesting though. I look forward to it :)

Thank you!

As it's mostly a dialogue heavy film which relies on atmosphere it's hard to get a sense of what it's about. I was afraid the trailer didn't have enough exposition to make any sense of it :P

Back