• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

WINNER - "Best Western Film"

Last night we accepted the award for BEST WESTERN FILM at the 5th Annual Laughlin International Film Festival.

This was not only an amazing honor but also an amazing fest and an awards ceremony that rivaled many I've watched on TV. We have screened at much less organized and accommodating festivals that are much closer to the west coast.

Top notch.

GuantoMovie.com

Dutch Holland? Archimedes of Syracuse? I LOVE IT! And the title (SHOOT IN ANY DIRECTION AND YOU'LL HIT A BASTARD") is pure genius! Bud Spencer would be proud of you!

If you win at every fest you show, you'll have to rename the movie to "Show at any filmfest and you'll hit a prize" ;)

Holy crap, I hadn't popped in for a couple days after posting this.

You guys are completely insane, wow!

I've lost a great deal of life investing (in every sense of that word) in my passion projects, so to stumble upon this feedback is rather overwhelming.

Sincerely and deeply appreciated guys.

Last edited:
Back