God, I can't wait to see this movie.

I saw the trailer for it during the Super Bowl. I dunno. At first I thought it was the Captain America spot again. Even though Cloverfield was less interesting to me than most people - didn't really like it much - this looked at least interesting'

...but I think I'll reserve comment for when I see it. C-Funk, I'll make sure I ask you about it first :D

-- spinner :cool:

Michael Giacchino, one of my favorite composers, is doing the score; should be very interesting.

I can't find out who the sound designer or supervising sound editor is/are.

I saw the trailer for it during the Super Bowl. I dunno. At first I thought it was the Captain America spot again. Even though Cloverfield was less interesting to me than most people - didn't really like it much - this looked at least interesting'

...but I think I'll reserve comment for when I see it. C-Funk, I'll make sure I ask you about it first :D

-- spinner :cool:

HATED Cloverfield, I have semi high hopes this is much better.

HATED Cloverfield, I have semi high hopes this is much better.

Well, that was only produced by Abrams, not directed. Did you like Star Trek?

Michael Giacchino, one of my favorite composers, is doing the score; should be very interesting.

I can't find out who the sound designer or supervising sound editor is/are.

Oh, wow, how have I never before heard of this guy? Up, Ratatouille, and Star Trek? I loved all of those scores. Sweet!

My main reason to be stoked about this one is the talent involved. Abrams is terrific, and it's been said that he's been making this movie as sort of an homage to the Spielbergian adventure movies of the 80's. And Spielberg is producing? AWESOME!!!

I just saw the trailer today. Seems interestings. J.J Abrahms is good in my book, as is everyone who does a kick ass piano solo on a lonely island video.

Do you know, was that a snippet of Giacchino's score on the Super Bowl spot? Or was it recycled John Williams? I love both Giacchino and classic Williams. I'd love to soak in Giacchino's take on classic Williams (which I hope and pray is what he does with SUPER 8).

Up, Ratatouille, and Star Trek? I loved all of those scores. Sweet!

Don't forget THE INCREDIBLES, LOST, and the end credit theme of CLOVERFIELD which was worth the price of admission on its own.

TL;DR but I watched the trailer. Angela does not like the look of this. Area 51 + referring to a being as 'it' = aliens. Angela does not like aliens. :'(

Back