• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Tarantino Parody Again - Can Someone See If This Works?

I tried it from the link and from the page, and both worked.
I have it set up that ".wmv" files open in RealPlayer... maybe that's a consideration.

Al Bouchard

That's how I have it set on my computer, too - I wonder if that effected the files...I would have thought a .wmv would have stayed a .wmv .

***EDIT*** I should add that they all still play in Windows Media Player on my computer (by selecting Open With and picking Windows Media Player.)

Last edited:
Okay so I watched it and had no problems seeing it until a little more than half way through when quentin starts talking about his new project. It starts freezing up and doesn't work. It's okay up to that point. I agree that uploading again would probably solve the problem. I would try to use something faster than dial-up if possible.

Odd again.

I suppose Windows Media would play it if I downloaded the file and ran it with the "Open With" menu selection, but I get it fine with Real Player...
A difference that makes no difference is no difference.
(At least not to me.)

Al Bouchard
--There are no rules in Hollywood
and they are strictly enforced

Back