• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I have a rendezvous with death

Looks pretty good.

The sound design and the mix are substandard.

The music was repetitious and didn't take me anywhere.

Ok thanks for your criticism,

hey one question, is the voice not understandable, three people complained about it, but I just don't hear it. It sound loud enough to me...

The voice was a bit muddled at times. The speaker didn't enunciate the words well at times, and more so, the music and sound effects overpowered the voice at times too. Perhaps if it was spoken slower and there was a bit more time to let the events unfold (as well as the voice be more prominent among the other sounds), it could be better.

AMAZING work though. The images were so beautiful and crisp. The color grading and camera work was absolutely fantastic. The sound mix (aside from the voice at times) was great, and it overall, just looked great. Fantastic work. This is something to be proud of.

The voice was a bit muddled at times. The speaker didn't enunciate the words well at times, and more so, the music and sound effects overpowered the voice at times too. Perhaps if it was spoken slower and there was a bit more time to let the events unfold (as well as the voice be more prominent among the other sounds), it could be better.

AMAZING work though. The images were so beautiful and crisp. The color grading and camera work was absolutely fantastic. The sound mix (aside from the voice at times) was great, and it overall, just looked great. Fantastic work. This is something to be proud of.

Yeah, just couldn't figure what it was at first, cause after hearing the poem so many times you just know it word by word and you aren't objective anymore.

Thanks for your kind words!

Back