$$ to design DVD box cover

I see all these awesome DVD cover designs on Netflix and the internets but cannot find any GOOD designers to hire. Any referrals? This will be a paid job and willing to pay competitive price. Thanks !

I know lots of great graphic designers but it really depends on what you consider competitive pricing (and what, exactly, you need done). Are we talking a couple of hundred or a couple of thousand?

I see all these awesome DVD cover designs on Netflix and the internets but cannot find any GOOD designers to hire. Any referrals? This will be a paid job and willing to pay competitive price. Thanks !

I can recommend someone for you. Let me know, she is very busy but if I give her a ring she will set it up, your looking around $200 to $300 each.

The_Recording.jpg

cult.jpg

brush.jpg

ghostgame.jpg

Haha thanks mike. I have done quite a few covers for different products, just haven't been at my computer since you posted to give examples.

I can help for sure :)

Maks Bereski did a series of posters for my website that you can see here. Slightly different vibe but pretty cool. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you his email address.

I've also got friends at Mystery Box but that's likely to be significantly expensive... but I can get you heard if you're interested ;)

Back